89.7 Bay, Bay Easy and Bay Retro are looking for a social media guru to join its digital team as Social Media and Content Coordinator.
The Bay Network entertains more 12 to 50-year-olds than other media organisation in the Maltese Islands, combining the power of radio and the infinite opportunities which social media brings with it.
As Social Media and Content Coordinator YOU will be working as part of Bay’s Digital Team and YOU will be responsible to ensure that all the content which goes up on all the social media accounts of the Bay Network is up to what Bay means as a brand.
YOU will be instrumental in setting, and also owning the Bay Social Media Calendar, oftentimes working hand in hand with the Marketing Team and liasing with the Radio team.
If YOU have any sort of idea, at Bay YOU will find the right pair of ears needed to listen to your idea, and turn it into engaging and exciting content for the 800k+ users who follow us on Social Media.
Have you got what it takes?
If YOU have:
- 1-2 years of experience working on organic social media for a brand
- Experience in Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro
- No problem in grabbing a camera yourself and film stories for IG
- Creativity skills with a special place in your heart for animation
- A natural storytelling capability
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, coupled with the right dose of excitement
- A deep sense of proactivity in owning the success of the brand’s social media presence
Then we want YOU! Send your CV and a letter telling us exactly how possible it is for us to not have met you yet, on email@example.com
The post Are You a Social Media Guru? The Bay Network wants YOU! appeared first on 89.7 Bay.
Original article found on 897 Bay News