Home The Malta Independent Man dies of smoke inhalation from fire in neighbouring apartment in Marsascala

Man dies of smoke inhalation from fire in neighbouring apartment in Marsascala

177
0
SHARE
Advertisement

A man died early this morning from smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in an apartment in a neighbouring apartment, the police said.

The incident took place in Triq l-Aħmar in Marsascala at about 5.30am.

The man was found dead by members of the Civil Protection Department and the police. 

Six other persons were hospitalised and other residents were evacuated.

Several ambulance crews also assisted people on site.

Health Minister Chris Fearne said hospital helpline 25450000 has been set up.

A magisterial inquiry and police investigations are underway. 

Original article found on The Malta Independent

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here